Ecopayz is a global on-line payment provider, that enables you to send, receive and spend money in a safe, flexible and easy way. Established in 2000 and currently operating in 173 countries. Ecopayz is one of the oldest e-wallets in the world. Besides their e-wallet person can also use the ecoCard on millions of online merchants, in order to purchase goods from any vendor who accepts a MasterCard. Their parent company, PSI-Pay Ltd, is based in the UK (England), regulated by the FCA and authorized by the FSA (Financial Services Authority) in the UK as well. On this guide we will try to shed some light on one of the lesser known e-wallets and how it can best be utilized on betting.
Betting with Ecopayz:
- Although Ecopayz is one of the most popular e-wallets, it has not enjoyed the same recognition among bettors, such as Skrill or Neteller. This is due to the fact that contrary to their competitors, Ecopayz did not focus solely on punters, like Moneybookers, but instead tried to encompass every online transaction. This does not mean however that they offer subpar services, given that you can deposit and withdraw money instantly and free of charge on many online bookies. It is also one of the few e-wallets that offers a 24/7 customer service on a great range of languages, while it also allows you to complete transactions on 45 different kinds of currencies.
- Up until now you might be thinking that there is no solid reason why you should use Ecopayz on an online bookie, given that the services offered are pretty much the same as on any other online payment provider. That might have been true, if it weren’t for one significant difference. You can claim every bonus offer from a bookmaker while using Ecopayz. Contrary to Skrill and Neteller, that are sometimes associated with arbers and bonus abusers, Ecopayz has a far better reputation on betting firms. This means that you can make a deposit via their e-wallet in order to claim a welcome bonus or various other reload bonuses and promotions.
Offers and Promotions:
- From time to time, Ecopayz will offer various gifts to their customers. Usually, they will give away a promotion code that can be used either directly on their website or on certain sports betting sites.
Creating an account:
- Opening up a new account is quite easy and shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes. You simply need to enter and click on the “OPEN A FREE ACCOUNT” button. You have to fill in your personal information (name, address etc.), while on the following screen you must enter and confirm your card details. Do note that if you wish to be able to complete withdrawals, you must first verify your Eco Account. Just send a photo or scanned copy of your ID or passport/driver’s licence, plus a bank statement or utility bill/certificate of residence.
Deposits and withdrawals:
- You can easily top up your eco account through a credit or debit card, a local bank deposit or an online bank payment. Withdrawals are available through your bank account, or by sending money to your Ecocard.
Deposit easy and safe with the ecovoucher:
- One of the greatest features of Ecopayz is the easy-to-use ecovoucher. Like the name implies, it is a voucher, similar to a paysafecard, that is used to quickly fund your bookie account. Simply find a retailer and buy one with no added charges. Enter your bookie account, find the ecovoucher method and enter the 18 number PIN. Upon hitting the confirm button, your balance will be credited with the chosen amount. It offers unparalleled security and can be used with the following currencies EUR/USD/GBP/CAD/INR/ZAR.
- Ecopayz allows you to keep your bank account information private by using the EcoPayz Mastercard. Upon having created your Ecoaccount, you can receive the Ecocard (free of charge) that can be accepted on everyday transactions and lets you withdraw your money on almost every ATM in the world. You can also create a virtual variant of the Ecopayz card, for online purchases, for a one time charge of 1.50€.
- Ecopayz places every customer’s security on the highest priority. Every time you use the EcoAccount, your personal and financial details are guaranteed to remain private and the payment method to be kept undisclosed. Each transaction is encrypted under the Secure Sockets Layer protocol, or Transport Layer Security Protocol (depending on your browser) while their website is certified by the Certification Authority. Ecopayz also uses the latest security and fraud prevention tools, complying with the PCI and DSS.
In order to safeguard your account even further, you can set up the 2-step verification. All you need to do is log in, go to the “personal settings” section in the left-hand menu, click on the “enable” button and use your mobile deviceto follow the on screen instructions.
These are the various fees placed on your transactions:
Bank wire deposit: 0.00-7.00%
Credit card deposit: 1.69-2.90%
Withdrawal to bank account: 5.90€-10.00€
Transfer to another ecoAccount (sender pays): 1.50% (min 0.50 EUR)
Currency conversion: 2.99%
Account maintenance after inactivity of 12 months: 1.50 EUR per month
Advantages and disadvantages
Added safety. You do not have to reveal your sensitive personal details to the bookie. Ecopayz also uses high security procedures in order to safeguard your transactions
Instant access to your money by using the Ecocards
You can use Ecopayz in 45 different currencies and 173 countries
Top up your EcoAccount directly from your bank account, without the need of a credit check
24/7 customer service, available through Live Chat and E-mail support
16 years of experience in online transactions, including bookmakers
Certain fees are imposed each time you make a bank wire or card deposit
All deposits/withdrawals are completed through a bank
Not accepted on some of the most well known bookmakers.